Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tweet This! | @iloveswmag

I am so thankful that Adam and I share a love for new media! We are constantly sharing tips, tricks, and tools of the trade in an effort to expand our knowledge of the field. Now, as we dream about our wedding... tweets, facebook updates, and an assortment of blog posts have allowed us to discover some wonderful vendors & unique ideas we hope to use on our big day. {Please find a list of some of our current favorites to the right!}

Most recently, I've become obsessed with following @laracasey & @iloveswmag. The Southern Weddings Blog features interesting couples, fun ideas, and colorful pictures that truly bring the little details of their weddings to life. {Bs&Gs:: The site also hosts an array of great giveaways... so blog-stalk it often!}

A few days ago, the girls of SW shared some fantastic Save-the-Date and Invitation designs courtesy of Minted. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!





Please share the sites you love to stalk & the tweets you can't live without... we'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment